WEAVER QUARTER HORSES
25th Annual Production Sale
Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
Montana ExpoPark, Great Falls, MT
We reach out to all of our friends, family and customers to assure you the sale will go on! Weaver Quarter Horses will hold the 25th Annual Production Sale at the Montana ExpoPark in Great Falls, MT at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 19th, just like the 24 sales before it. We are excited to announce some changes to help our customers be involved and assured during these challenging times.
- We will have an online video catalog in addition to our regular print catalog. The print catalog will be available the third week of August and the video catalog will be available the first of September.
- The sale will proceed as it has in the past with the horses being brought to the ExpoPark Livestock Pavilion and live auctioned through the sale ring.
- A live sale will have all the bidding options provided in the past – online, phone, absentee and live bidding.
- Online bidding will be conducted through DV Auctions. Online bidders can register by going to dvauction.com. DV Auction will provide a feed of the live sale, and they will provide videos of lots for a virtual sale.
- Phone and absentee bidders can register by calling 406-378-2600 or 406-788-0623.
- If for any reason a live auction with the horses attending cannot happen due to COVID-19 restrictions or mandates, the sale will still go on virtually through video with live bidding, online bidding, phone bids and absentee bids. The sale will still be conducted virtually from Montana ExpoPark in Great Falls, MT.
Thank you for your continued patronage of Weaver Quarter Horses, and we look forward to seeing you, either in person or virtually, on Saturday, September 19, 2020.